- I’m not getting any results for my search query.
Please ensure that you have activated at least 1 download source. You may manage the download sources using the “manage sources” option underneath the search tab. In the event, you still not getting results – then you should delete cache of your browser and refresh the webpage and re-start your search.
- I cannot enable or disable a download source.
To enable or disable a download source, you will need to delete browser cache and refresh the webpage. If it still does not work you may write us an email via our contact form.
- When I click download, I get an error message and no file.
In that case, please send us the error code you get using our contact form. We will check for the issues and soon get back to you with a solution.
- I am not getting any result on download source yandex.
Every so often, you require repeating the search 4-5 times for getting results from Yandex. Yet you don’t get the result, in that case, you should try for another download source.
- I am facing difficulty to save the downloaded file on my apple device.
You cannot save file on iPhone or iPad, this is not available on iPhone. Nonetheless, you can save the file to Dropbox and you can stream from there. In order to save the file to Dropbox, you will need to click on the button “Save to cloud”. Afterward, you will have to select “Dropbox” and follow the directives.